Get the look!
1. Start with a flawless base. Use eye shadow and foundation, even over your eyelids.
2. Hold a tissue under your eye to catch any eye shadow, and apply a charcoal or black shadow to your entire lid and blend up to the brow bone. Blending is so important with this look – use a big fluffy blending brush to blend out the eye shadow.
3. Add mascara, and add kohl eyeliner to your waterline.
4. Use an angled brush and a dark brown eye shadow (or black, as the eyebrows in the 1920s were very dark and dramatic) apply to your eyebrows. Exaggerate the top curve of your eyebrow and extend further than your normal eyebrow length.
5. Use a very light blusher and lightly apply to the apples of the cheeks.
6. Line lips with a very dark lip liner (or black kohl eyeliner pencil) and slightly exaggerate the cupid’s bow. Then apply a dark purple or red lipstick. Blot with tissue and keep adding layers, for a dark dramatic look