So you’ve always admired Angelina Jolie’s perfect pout? You don’t have to go under the knife or use fillers, there are simple tricks to make your lips look more fuller and luscious.
We’ve narrowed it down to 5 simple steps you need to follow to get the pout you’re lusting for!
- Exfoliate your lips with a slightly damp baby toothbrush
- Apply a clear and moisturizing lipbalm
- Apply a luminizer, nude or white eye pencil to your cupid’s bow (the ‘M’ shape right above your upper lip) and blend lightly.
- You could also use a slight amount of soft brown eyeliner directly beneath your lower lip line which makes it seem like your lips are creating a shadow.
- Avoid dark colored lipsticks and glosses for the final touches as they make your lips look smaller. Instead, chose a lighter shade with a shiny finish to reflect light and give off the illusion of fullness.